FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Thursday 19 December 2013

In early December I visited London for the weekend for one of my best friend's birthday. When I arrived, we took a little stroll to the Southbank to look at the Christmas market. It was very cute, but I'm starting to feel like German Christmas Markets aren't that special anymore. A case of once you've seen one, you've seen them all? Maybe that's just my inner Scrooge talking though. There's no doubt they're very festive.




I'm not sure what this building is, but I absolutely love the colour! It's so festive!



This Wahaca restaurant is so innovative, made from old shipping containers. It really matches the rugged, ugly (in the nicest possible way!) buildings that line that area of Southbank, especially against the backdrop of the urban skatepark.





If you're in London over the holidays I'd recommend taking a peek at what's going on down on the Southbank. Even if you're not that into Christmas markets, there are always so many street performers down there to keep the public entertained, which is always worth a watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog