FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Monday 23 December 2013

In my opinion, your Christmas day outfit can go one of two ways. You will either opt for glitz and glam, or total comfort. It's a decision that most people will have a consistent choice on every year. I am always a glam Christmas-er. We always have a huge family get-together and everyone dresses up. I think its the best excuse! I pretty much will always go for something glittery if I can.. even if its just on my nails!

So I've put together two outfit choices for Christmas, that cover the two options for me... Comfort vs Glam!

Dress - Topshop
Bag - Next
Nail Paint - Barry M

Slippers - Next
Blanket - Urbanara
Jumper - Topshop
Pyjamas - Topshop

Even though I am still firmly on the side of a glam Christmas, that cosy collage could always sway me! Those pyjamas look so comfy! However, I don't think much can beat the gorgeously sparkly Topshop dress. Fingers crossed I find it under my tree on Christmas morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog