FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Part two of my 2013 flashback concludes today with July to December. Warning: this post may contain lots of summer pictures!

My boy in Ibiza

Ibiza, July

Avicii at Ushuaia, Ibiza

:)

Last supper in San Antonio

I love a cold glass of wine, me

<3

Last sunset in Ibiza 2013 at Café del Mar

Joe's Gym in Ibiza

My beautiful hometown

Carnival fireworks with the bests!

A day at the races, Stratford

That day we dressed as grandma's and raced around town in wheelbarrows...

Portugal, August 2013

My lovely Mum & Dad

Summertime happiness

Favourite new restaurant!

My best Shrimpyton

Back to uni for third year!

Il Duomo, Florence. October 2013

Ponte Vecchio, Florence

The FRM girls in Florence

Margaritas & sweet potato fries at our new favourite Mexican!

Thai tapas for my 21st birthday lunch

Biblical sunset over the harbour on my birthday

21!

Southbank Christmas Market

The Mousetrap ride at Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, London.

Father Christmas and his Yule Log

Feeling pretty chuffed with my Christmas wrapping this year!

Christmas morning, the best part of Christmas!

A final Christmas day selfie! (A chrelfie if you will...)
I hope you've enjoyed my look back, now.. on to 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog