FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day isn't for everyone, even some people in relationships hate it. Personally, I think it's a lovely excuse to go out for dinner with my boyfriend, but to be honest I really don't need much persuading to want to go out for dinner! So for the people who really don't enjoy Valentine's Day, today I just want to show you something that you should love...

Alexa Chung's outfit to the Marc by Marc Jacobs show on the 11th February at NYFW.

Beautiful, simple, elegant. I wouldn't say no...

c/o Vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog