FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Sunday 2 March 2014

Whilst on Facebook the other day, I saw a link that someone had shared to this article on Huffington Post. It's about a four year old girl known to the internet as 'Mayhem' and her mother Angie who run an immensely popular Instagram account (@2sisters_angie). On the account, it features pictures of the dresses that Mayhem and her mum have made together. Cute isn't it? But that's not the best bit... they make all the clothes out of paper!

The dresses began quite basic, but quickly their paper skills evolved and now the duo knock it out the park with their creations. According to Angie, it all started when she became annoyed at finding her clothes in Mayhem's toy box, so she suggested they make a dress out of paper to keep her amused. Mayhem (as I know I would have when I was a little girl) absolutely loved it and the rest, as they say, is history.








Yeah, they're cute! But THESE are my favourites. Mayhem's version of her favourite red carpet looks...







At four years old she's already been featured on Vogue's website and I don't think this will be the last we see of her. I think she is an absolute diva and I have a feeling we might see some paper style trends at the next round of fashion weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog