FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Quick! ASOS are having a 50% off flash sale for 48 short little hours for both guys and gals. Luckily, I like their Facebook page so always get updates and as soon as I saw that beautiful four letter word I jumped on the site like a dog on heat (ladylike metaphor.. I know). Below are my two faves from the womenswear sale and I may have to admit to buying the dress I've featured. It's just so classic, I love it!


Dress £25 reduced to £12.50
Shoes £40 reduced to £20

God, I LOVE a sale. Happy shopping campers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog