FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Saturday 26 April 2014

Maybe it's the full page image of the girl prancing around on white sands with turquoise seas but I love this editorial. Granted, my French isn't quite at the level it was when I left school so I can't read the article fluently, but I do know it's all about how to get your body in shape for the beach.

The copy on the left hand page doesn't follow any set columns but I love that. There's a great mix of capitals, fonts and sizes which make the whole thing interesting to read but also cohesive. I always think that serif fonts remind me of high fashion magazines like Vogue and Elle because they're so classic and clean-cut. I also think the contrast of a completely full page of text and the lovely full page picture with that white border just brings the whole editorial together nicely.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog