FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Thursday 24 April 2014

This summer one of my cousins is getting married. I'm looking forward to it for many reasons and one of those reasons is definitely because it means I get to buy a new outfit. I've been thinking about it a lot recently, keeping my eye out in shops, so I thought I'd pull together a few outfits for you all to give me your opinions on your favourites.

1 - Next
2 - Zara
3 - Next

1 - Asos
2 - Asos

1 - Next
2 - Asos
3 - Mango

I think the pale blue suit is a super cute and different way to dress for a wedding and I could definitely see myself picking that outfit for the summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog