FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Friday 20 September 2013



My name is Betty, I'm a fashion business graduate and I get very excited about all things marketing. I'm currently working in PR for a big British High Street brand and I love to take inspiration from all sources to quench my creative thirst. Here's a little snapshot of the professional me:

- As well as PR, I have experience in Buying & Visual Merchandising
- I was a restaurant manager in a busy holiday resort town for three years (which gives me a unique professionalism that incorporates customer service skills and knowledge of fashion and business)
- I am competent on both Photoshop and InDesign, as well as most Microsoft Office programmes
- I can speak French to an a-level standard

Have a look round and tell me what you think! If you want to contact me more directly, send me an email at elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog