FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Saturday 28 December 2013

Something I love to do in my spare time is look though pages and pages of street style images online. I find it really inspiring to see how others wear their clothes and often finds it can revitalise my own wardrobe, without me having to buy anything new! Below is a collection of my favourite street style images at the moment, from my favourite street style website, Street Style Aesthetic, by photographer Wayne Tippetts.









I think my favourite full outfit from this bunch is either the third, or the seventh. Also I also love the last one! Which is your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog